At Ingram Micro, our people and their diverse talents define us. Together, we make Ingram Micro an even better place to work for everyone.
Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all of our work. We know that having varied perspectives helps us generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing and increasingly diverse world.
At Ingram Micro diversity, equity, belongingness and inclusion are at the core of who we are.
- We have geographically diverse employees from across locations and we are proud to say that we have a very good mix of multi-generation- Baby boomers, Gen Y and Z.
- Ingram Micro has given an opportunity to Women to come back and rebuild careers. Recruiting a diverse workforce that includes women who were on a career break & young mothers, we have had some real successful hires.
- When during the pandemic companies were laying off their employees, Ingram Micro did give an opportunity to covid impacted candidates/ widows.
- Ingram Micro has partnered with exclusive institutes who work in these areas to welcome diverse people including PWD and transgenders LGBTQ+ to work with us.
- To create more awareness and sensitivity we invited social activist and a TedEx speaker Shree Gauri Sawant. With her powerful speech she created an impact on various aspects of Transgenders, the challenges the community faces, their acceptance in society and Parenthood has no Gender
- Ingram Micro India also organized a panel discussion which included DE&I and mental health experts. In the spirit of true allyship we had a healthy discussion with our associates.
- This year renewal of Employee Insurance Program we have covered all employees irrespective of their orientation. We have asked them to include same sex partners, live in partners of the opposite and same sex and adopted children of LGBTQ employees under family definition.
We welcome all our associates who bring their authentic self to work everyday. We are committed to increase the gender ratio by atleast 2 – 4% compared to last year and we have already made good progress. The efforts are ongoing. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Each day we strive to foster a sense of belonging and empowerment in our diverse workplace.
Ingram Micro believes if we strive together we can foster belongingness and empowering environment.